The Dirt Diggers Motorcycle Club, host of the 2018 Lilliputian Hare Scrambles, Round 14 of the District 36 – Mojo Motosport Championship Cross Country Series presented by Honda, Kawasaki, KTM of Modesto, and Round 14 Of the District 36 – Motion Pro Youth Cross Country Championship Series presented by SpecBolt has posted their announcement flyer.
Stuff To Know……….
You MUST have:
- Current AMA Membership Card**
- Current District 36 Membership Card**
- Scoring transponder compatible with D36 scoring equipment (available at signups)
- USFS approved spark arrestors
- Correct number plate and number-letter colors for your class on front and side plates
- Correct numbers and letter sizes required (see D36 Operations Manual Section 3.2.2 for youth and section 6.14 thru 6.17.2 for adults)
- Riding numbers on both sides of Helmet below the helmet strap.
- Current OHV sticker or licence plate (attached to bike)
AMA and District 36 Rules apply
**If you need to renew or purchase either or both they will be available at sign-ups. One day cards will also available at the meet only. You may join or renew your District 36 membership HERE and/or join or renew your AMA Membership HERE (be sure to print out your receipt as proof of membership and keep with you until you receive your membership card(s)). NOTE: if the race is less than 21 days away don’t join through mail in…give yourself extra time at sign-ups and join or renew at the meet.
Date: November 3 & 4 2018
Place: Prairie City SVRA 13300 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Racing starts at: 8:30 am on Saturday and 8:00 am on Sunday
See flyer for more details
✪ Please support our sponsors that support you ✪