Announcement From NBMC…
It is with great disappointment that we must announce the 2018 Sawmill ISDE Qualifier will be postponed until the weekend of May 12th-13th. This is a joint decision made between the BLM, North Bay Motorcycle Club, and the sanctioning bodies. Due to the incoming inclement weather we have some genuine safety concerns about the riding area, not just for participants but also for course workers and volunteers. If you haven’t seen the weather forecast on the news, this is a “Pineapple Express” storm from the south pacific and is capable of dumping 3” to 6” of rain on Friday alone and since we must cross a main creek to get to the riding area that may not even be possible.