The Timekeepers MC has posted the flyer for their upcoming Wild Pigle Family Enduro to run on March 3rd.
This is the opening Round 1 of of the 2018 District 36 Championship Youth / Family Enduro Series.
Some need to know stuff:
- No AMA Card needed to enter and ride this event!!!!
- District 36 Membership is required.
- Key Time is 9:00 am
- This is a Timekeeping Enduro.
- USFS approved Spark Arrestors are required.
- A current and valid OHV Registration Sticker or license plate is required (affixed to the bike).
- Must pass a Sound test not to exceed 96 dba (101 dba for vintage bikes – pre 1986).
- Jart Charts available.
- Mail in entries close May 7th (entry form on flyer). Entries will be available at the event.
✪ Please support our sponsors that support you ✪