The Wild Piglet Family Enduro, hosted by the Timekeepers MC is coming this weekend and along with it you can meet your new District 36 Youth / Family Enduro Steward, Jim Boardman.
|Round 1 of of the 2018 District 36 Championship Youth / Family Enduro Series.|
With some rain predicted this week it looks like the conditions will be prime. However there is a slight change of the event being postponed if there is excessive rain so if things change we’ll get the word out here and on our Facebook page, otherwise …..lets go riding!
Some need to know stuff:
- No AMA Card needed to enter and ride this event!!!!
- District 36 Membership is required.
- This is a Timekeeping Enduro.
- USFS approved Spark Arrestors are required.
- A current and valid OHV Registration Sticker or license plate is required (affixed to the bike).
- Must pass a Sound test not to exceed 96 dba (101 dba for vintage bikes – pre 1986).
- Jart Charts available.
- Gas back at your truck
Date: March 3, 2018
Hollister Hills SVRA – Lower Ranch
7800 Cienega Rd, Hollister, CA 95023
Key Time: 9:00am
Pre-Entry Drawing Feb 23, 2018
Pre-Entries close Feb 28, 208
Entries will be available at the Meet.
✪ Please support our sponsors that support you ✪