New Years Day Dual Sport Ride
Hosted by Ridge Runners Motorcycle Club
The Ridge Runners MC are hosting their annual Dual Sport ride on January 1st and things are a little different this year!
This is a Technical Single Track ride- NO Adventure Bikes
Important Stuff You Need To Know:
- All Entries will be done via mail and there will be NO post entries at the meet!
- Entries open from now until December 15th so hurry! 250 Rider Limit!
- The flyer has an entry form that must be filled out and mailed in! Be sure to include two Self-Addressed Stamped Envelops to get all the meet information (location etc).
- MOTORCYCLES MUST BE STREET LEGAL
- The Flyer also has a second page and this must be read and signed and be included with your mailed in entry form.
- No Gas Stops – Approx. 75 mile loop.
- Us Forest Service Spark Arrestor required.
- 96db sound maximum (the quieter the better!)
- Lunch will be provided.
- CASH Prizes (see flyer)!
- PRATICE SOCIAL DISTANCING!!
Date: January 1, 2021
Place: See Information sheet mailed back to you when your entry is accepted.
See the Flyer