Prairie City Gran Prix Postponed!

The Polka Dot’s MC have announced the postponement of the PCGP due to excess rain and water in the park.

More information and a reschedule date will be posted as we get it.

Online Entries have been closed until such time as we have a new schedule.  If you have pre-entered your entry will still be valid for the rescheduled date(s).

This will raise a lot of questions about the new date and possible refunds so please be patient as we await more information from the club for posting.  

D36 News